- The satisfaction of our customers is our first priority and we want to give you perfect service.
- If you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact us.
- By registering on the Gérard.ch site, the customer tacitly agrees to receive information of an advertising nature via e-mail and post.
- The customer may unsubscribe at any time, easily and free of charge, by following the instructions appearing in the respective message.
- We only transmit personal data to third parties in so far as it is indispensable for the good execution of the order or payment (for example,. data transmission to the Post Office, transport contractor or collection agency in case of non payment, etc.). Your data is treated with the greatest confidentiality.
- We reserve the right to use some data on purchasing behaviour in an anonymous form for commercial purposes.
- All prices include VAT at current rates.
- The prices of products displayed at the time the customer places his order are binding.
- The costs of delivery vary according to weight.
- If a product is not available at the time of dispatch, it will be sent later or the order cancelled, according to the customer's wishes.
- In Switzerland, the purchase of tobacco is forbidden by law to persons younger than 18 years of age. By purchasing such articles, you are affirming that you are 18 years of age or older.
Confirmation of orders
- The agreement shall come into force when the customer has placed his order and when this order has been accepted electronically. The customer may only complete or cancel an order up to the moment when this latter shall be dealt with at the logistical centre. All orders shall be confirmed by e-mail.
Methods of payment (credit cards)
- Payment by credit card.
- If the time limit for payment is not observed, we reserve the right to hold the customer's latest order in suspense and to invoice him with the costs of the reminder.
- It is incumbent on you to pay any customs duties or other costs incurred at the time of the importation of these products into your country. These duties and costs being subject to amendment, we recommend that you obtain all the necessary information concerning them before placing an order.
Solvency of the customer
- We reserve the right to check carefully a customer's solvency. By placing his order, the customer gives his agreement to such a solvency check.
- We reserve the right to demand payment in advance or the customer's guarantee before delivering the order.
- We may cancel or suspend a customer's order if this latter is insolvent, if one or more of his invoices remain unpaid or if we have good reasons to think that the customer is acting with fraudulent intent.
- After confirmation of the order, the articles ordered shall be delivered to the delivery address given by the customer.
- We shall do our best to dispatch the products within the time limits provided for and indicated on the order confirmation but are not in any case responsible for the non-observance of this date.
- No delivery on Sunday and public holidays.
Absence of the customer at the time of delivery
- If the customer is not present at the time of delivery and without information to the contrary on his part, the products may be left by the door.
- The products may also be delivered to a third party, if the customer gives this person's address and telephone number at the time of his order.
- We undertake to stand by the quality of our product until delivery of the merchandise to the customer's address. From that moment, responsibility is incumbent only upon the customer, regardless of his presence or absence at the time of delivery.
- The customer shall become responsible for the products once delivered even if these latter are left by his door or with a neighbour in his absence.
- Claims about the quality of the delivery shall be accepted within 5 days after receipt of the merchandise.
- If the customer orders some products by mistake, they may be returned to us, at his expense.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction.
Swiss law is applicable to the present terms and conditions of sale. The user waives the jurisdiction of his place of domicile and acknowledges the exclusive competence of the courts of the Canton of Geneva and Switzerland.